Martedì: 9:00-19:00

Mercoledì: 13:00-22:00

Giovedì: 9:00-19:00

Venerdì: 9:00-19:00

Sabato: 8:30-16:00

Domenica e Lunedì: Chiuso

Estetica Sima

Nh Legal & Claims Bv

This is a simple, quick and informal method by which a person appears before a district or district court judge, makes their application and explains why another person or company owes their money. Section 503 of the RSA governs the small claims procedure. In addition, a person filing or defending a small claim will want to know the rules of the district court. While there is one section in the District Court Code that deals specifically with small claims, there are others that are relevant to small claims proceedings. Recognized throughout New England as a leading litigation firm, Sulloway & Hollis leverages its unparalleled industry experience to provide creative insights and help clients manage risk, seize opportunities and achieve their goals. We place the interests of our clients at the center of our actions and the fields of activity and industries we serve are explicitly tailored to their needs. Our comprehensive services focus on specific legal disciplines in the following areas: When you engage Sulloway & Hollis in your legal case, you work with a team of responsive, proactive and innovative legal professionals. Our goal is to find solutions to your most difficult problems, successfully judge your most difficult cases and provide high-quality practical advice. For more than 170 years, Sulloway & Hollis has established strategic partnerships, providing clients with practical advice, exceptional service and innovative solutions on a wide range of legal issues. We are a full-service regional law firm representing corporations, healthcare organizations, government agencies, not-for-profit organizations and individuals in complex transactional, regulatory and litigation disputes. Whether the payment is collected or not, most people who have sued in Small Claims Court are satisfied. After taking their complaints to court, most people feel they have done their best, whether they win or lose legally. Practice representing yourself in court with our new legal game! Play on your computer or download the app from the iTunes or Google Play stores.

We help low-income people find free legal help for their problems in New Hampshire. We provide information, advice, legal representation or referral to the right resource for those who are eligible for services. This website is a collaboration of the New Hampshire Legal Department. Read our self-help guides on a variety of topics to find information about your legal problems. Answer a series of questions and get the form or letter you need, with instructions on what to do next and a link to more information about your legal issue. Download both, email it or do both to get your final document and the procedure is simple. A claim may be filed with the district court where the plaintiff resides, where the defendant resides, or where the legal injustice occurred. The minor claim is filed with the clerk of the district or district court. District courts are usually open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., but you can call the court to find out the hours before the trip. You must file a statement of your claim, called a complaint, which includes the amount in dispute and the name and address of the defendant.

An application fee of approximately $60.00 must be attached to the claim. The Registrar sends notice of the application to the respondent requesting him to respond to the complaint within thirty days and, if he wishes, to request a hearing. The hearing shall be scheduled at least fourteen days after the respondent`s response to the complaint. As a complainant, you must ensure that prior to your appearance before the court, there is a receipt indicating that the defendant received the notice at least fourteen (14) days before the hearing. If your problem is worth more than $7,500, consider talking to a lawyer about whether it would be easier to simply file a small claims lawsuit for up to $7,500 instead of going to a “real” court. Effective January 1, 2010, a person or entity may sue any person or entity who allegedly owes $7,500 or less or who has caused damages of $7,500 or less. Any claim over $5,000 is subject to mandatory mediation. Please consult the mediation section of the judicial authority`s website. If the claim is greater than $1500, the defendant may request a jury trial. If such a motion is made, the parties will be notified when the matter is referred to the county Superior Court for jury trial. Although not required in Small Claims Court, any person or company involved in the proceedings can be represented by a lawyer if they wish.

Another aspect of a small claims procedure is that a judge may require that all evidence deemed relevant and appropriate be heard, as the technical rules of evidence do not apply in small claims proceedings. If the lawsuit requires the court to rule on ownership of real estate, it must be filed with the Supreme Court and cannot be filed as a minor claim. On the day of the hearing, the parties appear in court and tell their story to the judge. You and the defendant must ensure that they provide the judge with all documents and correspondence related to the dispute (e.g. copies of guarantees, receipts, leases, written correspondence, etc.). All other witnesses – that is, who know the transaction that triggered the dispute – should also be available in court.